Monday, April 13, 2009

Not Me! Monday

Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama.

So this week I most definitely did not catch an 8 year old playing with fire and about have a heart attack!

I did not think about cleaning my room several times, and never get around to it.

Someone did not take an AXE to my car in the middle of the night. The police did not show up and tell me it looked personal and then left. That certainly did not happen. DARN Helpful police officer.

I have not thought about so many blog posts I want to write.

I did not save about $250 this week by going to a dental school to have my teeth scraped from 2 years of tarter cleaned. I did not gag by accident while having x-rays taken.

I am also not so totally consumed thinking and praying for little Stellan! Come on, baby boy! :)

And finally I did not complete most of my school work after midnight every night this week because I was so busy working.


Those are all my do's did not's this week! :)

1 comment:

Cathy said...

I, too, am NOT continually praying for sweet Stellan:)

...and I've never thought of a dental school for those things before! Brilliant! Do they do teeth whitening???:)

thanks for linking up with me!