Monday, April 27, 2009

A Few Favorites....

1.) First of all, my most favorite thing right now is the fact that STELLAN IS GOING HOME!!! He has a long road before him, but he and his sweet mama are jumping on a plane home tomorrow today to be with their whole MckFamily because Stellan is well enough to go home! Praise the Lord! Our Lord is mighty to save, isn't He?!

2.) New found love- my Chi flat iron. I have no idea how I ever lived without it with this head of hair!

3.) This weather! 80 degrees in APRIL! Short-lived, but nonetheless, wonderful!

4.) All the beautiful flowers in bloom!



5.) Sabra Roasted Garlic Hummus. I am most definitely eating it with Fire Roasted Tomato & Olive Oil Triscuits not eating it right now after midnight.

1 comment:

Cathy said...

All your favorites are my favorites too! Seriously! That hummus, warm weather, blooming flowers, my Chi, and Stellan at home!!

I love that tulip pic!