Monday, March 2, 2009

It's......... NOT ME! Monday

Updated** I did not try on said scarf and decide I bought the wrong color. I will not be returning to Gap tomorrow to exchange for a different color.


Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.


At the end of my time dog sitting at one house, I did not wash the sheets, wonder if they iron their sheets because they were without a wrinkle, and then proceed to iron the top half of the sheets hoping they would not notice the bottom half of the sheets. Not me!

I also did NOT buy this beautiful scarf at Gap yesterday after after seeing it on a link from Big Mama and looking at it 52 times online. I also did not buy a second one in purple as a thank you gift for a friend.
I did not realize this week that I am addicted to too many tv shows this year...which also means I am not counting down the hours until the Bachelor tonight...that would be ridiculous because that show is all drama and down right ridiculous!

I did not let some strange dog in to run around and go crazy throughout the house. She was just so cute!!

Lastly, I did not skip church yesterday because I thought the snow would make me late for work after church.

No comments: