Saturday, August 6, 2011

In "so many days" and counting.....

The final countdown has begun. The days and nights I have stayed up until the morning hours, all the times I said I had work to go home and do, the papers and papers and PAPERS I had to write, the books I bought and (sometimes) read, the quizzes and exams, the students loans, and all the crazy, ridiculous APA 6th Edition rules.....

It's all about to come to a crazy ending. Truthfully, I can't believe it's already here. I have never felt like there was no light at the end of the tunnel, but I never saw this coming so quickly.

Lord willing, in less than two weeks, I will have my MA in Human Service-Health & Wellness.

I am about to embark on "real life" I am equally excited and scared out of my ever-loving mind! I keep saying, "It's time to grow up!" I have been so unbelievably blessed to have walked this path with parents, family, and friends who have been so supportive and understanding. People have made serious sacrifices so I can be here today. My heart is so full of gratitude. I know I will never be able to thank them enough. I don't even know how blessed I am.

Onward I march to the finish line...that I know is really only the beginning.

No comments: