Monday, May 31, 2010

SO over it

I have tossed around the idea of going for a doctorate.

hahahaha

I am SO over that idea!

SO tired of school and the whole educational system.

I really amazed at what schools try to get away with nowadays.

Shocking, really

Let's hope grad school goes by quickly.

Don't get me wrong, I am grateful for the opportunity and Sallie Mae agreeing to take my first born child in exchange.

I'm just tired... and sick of paying money for certain things

I'll leave you on a more happy note:



4 comments:

Lynn said...

Gorgeous photos! Absolutely breath-taking! And I've decided some school is overrated. Way too much money in the end.

Anonymous said...

I kind of wished for awhile that I had gone right into grad school (but, with a disgusted snort, I think now my options were limited by my useless degree from bju). There's certainly something admirable about a doctorate (and useful) . . . but it would be a huge commitment.

Great pictures, I like the grasses with the sunset in the background.

Maura said...

Wow so beautiful!

Shannon K. said...

Wowee is that gorgeous! Completely beautiful. Can't imagine what it was like in person!

Hey, not sure what you have for editing software, or even if you have any. And I am sure you know this already...but now is the time for you to buy any Adobe stuff. As a student you get great discounts.