Friday, September 18, 2009
Five Question Friday
I just started reading "My Little Life" and Mama M has some great stories. Head over to her blog to read other responses to these questions!
1. What's your favorite line from a movie?
Ok, so I have been thinking about this ALL day, and I just can't come up with anything other than " Hello Puppet" from Pirates, and that's only because my brother is watching it right now. I am much more a TV quoter, mostly F.R.I.E.N.D.S
Monica: The camera adds 10 pounds!
Joey: HOW MANY CAMERAS ARE ON YOU?
2. What "group" did you belong to in high school? Goths, jocks, preps, drama, nerds?
I went to such a small high school. There were only 23 or 24 in my graduating class. I think we all pretty much felt close to each other. At my previous school (3rd-9th grade) I honestly floated from EVERY group!
3. If you had $1000 just for yourself what would you spend it on?
Clothes, shoes, new ipod, and probably cable and DVR for my room. (Didn't have to think too hard on that one. )
4. What was your favorite childhood cartoon?
I have no idea why, but I loved the roadrunner!
5. What kind of sleeper are you? Back? Tummy? Side? Sprawler?
90% of the time I am on my stomach without a pillow.