Monday, September 21, 2009

Not Me! Monday




Check out MckMama's blog for more not me entries! :)

Upon waking up this morning, well actually my brother woke me up, he demanded the need for socks. Since my parents are away, I am staying with my brother until tomorrow. My response to him was NOT "Just wear the ones you had on yesterday and I will get you clean ones when I get up" I was not too lazy to get out of bed and find him clean ones....

In a desperate attempt to get this beauty to eat
I did not wet her dry food and use my hand to smooth in a lot of cream cheese....

My cousin got married last weekend, and I was not totally in love with my dress!

Too bad you can't really see the bottom of my dress. It turns into the same purple as my aunt's dress (she's in the middle). Anyway, said dress that I did not LOVE, was originally about $100 at MACY*S. I did not purchase it for $19 at the end of summer!

Finally, I am not totally and utterly in complete denial about the winter coming and the fact that it's supposed to be a bad one...I am NOT planning on trying and disappear from New England......

3 comments:

The Stiffs said...

I love that dress. Congrats on a great find.

Katrina said...

That's a beautiful dress!! Love it! And...I always love a bargain. :)

Stacey Cannon said...

I love the dress...and the BARGAIN!!! Holy cow! If you want, you can trade places with me; we aren't up in New England, but are in DC and just got orders to Louisiana. LOUISIANA??!! Where people wrestle 'gators and have no teeth??!! Yep...Please be happy you can stay here ;). LOL

BTW, I am hopping over from 5 Q's Friday