1. What is the one thing that you reach for the most in a day (excluding phones and computers)?I would absolutely say laptop if that was allowed, but since it's not....I would say some sort of lip balm, gloss, chapstick....and water
2. What is the farthest you have been from home?I believe the answer to that is Ukraine. I was there for about a week on a missions trip. We went to orphanages, worked with street kids, and spent time in a few gypsy camps.
3. What kind of cell phone do you have? Love it or hate it?
I have the Lg enV 3 and I love it! I wanted a blackberry, but the packages were just to much. The env3 has the full keyboard, so I am happy! I also only paid $50 for it!
4. Coke or Pepsi?Diet coke! I do like Pepsi, though. It has a certain kick to it that I like.
5. If you could go back and change anything about your wedding day, what would it be and why?Well, I am not married yet, but I have attended a lot of weddings. At my sister's wedding, I would have changed the "coordinator". They were married in a church that was not our home church and we had our pastor marry them. However, the wife of the pastor whose church it was, was the "coordinator for the ceremony. She was horrible! MEAN as all get out and was hurrying my sister. The violinist was not there yet, and she just want to get the ceremony done. Very unpleasant woman!
OK, hop on over to Mama M's blog to read more answers to these five questions.