Monday, October 19, 2009

Not Me! Monday



Posting a little early because I have to be at work for 8:30 and in order to beat the traffic I have to leave at 7:30- UGH!

Anyway, this is Not Me! Monday! Check out MckMama's blog! She created this carnival and hundreds join in on the fun each week! Make sure to link up with her, too!

Onward with my Not Me's!

Not Me! Monday

Driving up to Maine over the weekend, listening to Audrey’s song I Will Carry You by Selah (it's on itunes!), I did not find myself with tears streaming down my face picturing Angie, Audrey’s mom, singing this song to her little baby girl. I have listened to the song so many times, why would I still be crying over the words. (In all seriousness, Angie’s love for the Lord is so tangible. Her faith and love for the Lord alone is so clearly seem through this song)

While in Maine over the weekend, I did not eat so much that I thought I was going to need to be rolled back to NH! No joke- like Violet in Willy Wonka!

I am not sitting here catching up on the last 2 weeks of “So You Think You Can Dance” Seriously, what a great show! Can’t believe I missed the summer season!

Tomorrow I will not, once again, board an one hundred and twenty EIGHT person plane…so help me! You know the one where they ask you your WEIGHT when checking in!!

That's it for this week! :)

2 comments:

Katrina said...

I love SYTYCD! Their talent is amazing!!

I'm wishing you lots of luck on your plane ride! Just close your eyes and pretend there are 100 people sitting behind you.

Kelli W said...

Too funny about being rolled back to NH like Violet in Willy Wonka! I have felt like that before too!