Monday, October 5, 2009

Not Me! Monday~ Workout Week


In my quest over the summer to become more committed to working out, I never found myself in these situations:

Waking up at 4:30am to workout because there was no other time in the day.

Working out at the end of the day at 1:ooam because there was no other time

Falling asleep for the night after a hard workout, in my workout clothes, without a shower...that's just nasty!

Doing push ups...on the bathroom floor....while doing a one minute mouthwash rinse

Still doing a short workout after getting a minor concussion that day at the water park.

Saying unpleasant things to Jillian Michaels, loving and hating her at the same time. mostly hating...

And finally, after a hard workout, I did not jump....in the ocean...with all my clothes on (minus the sneakers)

Post your own therapy and head to Mckmama's blog to read other Not Me! Mondays!

3 comments:

Katrina said...

You are dedicated!!! Push ups while rinsing your mouth?!

I need you to rub some of that dedication off on me. I'm struggling with my workout routine!

Shannon said...

You ARE dedicated. Or, well. You just might be crazy!

:)

PS Jillian Michaels is the devil. Have I mentioned that?

Amanda said...

Oh my gosh this is hilarious!! You go girl!!

Blessings-
Amanda