Monday, November 16, 2009

Not Me! Monday!

Alright! Back to NMM! Woozah!



She's baaaaaack! So git over there, write your own post, and link on up!


SOOO on Saturday night I did not spent about 45 minutes in my closet trying to figure out what to wear to church in the morning....(I ended up wearing something I didn't even try on) and my closet does not look like a bomb of clothes exploded.

I also did not spent all day Saturday in my pjs. It was pouring rain, I had nothing to do other than stay home with my brother. By Saturday night I didn't decide I better put on different pjs for the night since I had not been wearing mine for 24 hours at that point.

This little bugger

did not sneeze nasty nose junk all over my bed. Good thing I keep a blanket over my duvet cover to protect it from the little furry white stinkers. AND if this did happen, I would not have taken a picture just for today.

I know it's a bad picture. If you get the angle of your screen just right, you can see it pretty well...
but I was not about to waste my time trying to figure out how to draw an arrow in photoshop on such a nasty picture (that I did not take!)
DID NOT DID NOT DID NOT DID NOT!!!!

DID NOT!

My Jillian Michael's DVD is not sitting on my desk, staring at me, wondering where I have been for the last week two weeks.

I am not totally psyched that I am singing in Advent Choir this year!

and just one more little thing....dun dun DUN...

I did not FIIIINALLY graduate college this past week!

Happy confessing!

5 comments:

Shauna and Ben said...

SO PROUD OF YOU!!!!!! Congratualtions! When you get back I'll have to treat you to a congratulatory lunch or dinner or coffee or cake or pastry or all of the above :)

Katrina said...

Congratulations!!

My running shoes have been calling out to me for the past two weeks as well. I just pretend I can't hear them.

Confessions From A Work-At-Home Mom said...

Wow, congrats!!! That's a huge accomplishment... one that might deserve it's own post!

Here's my post on prayer you had trouble finding. I'll enjoy hearing what you think:

http://confessionsfromaworkingmom.blogspot.com/2009/11/in-gods-hands.html

~Elizabeth

Amanda said...

Congrats! You go girl!

Blessings-
Amanad

Anonymous said...

i just came across your blog from MckMama...your blog is great! congrats on your wonderful news!!!