Tuesday, April 6, 2010

BIL update....

If you've been following along with our story, you know my BIL has been randomly fainting since October. Hasn't been able to work, top doctors in the country have no idea what is going on.

Fast forward to last night....

3 grand mal seizures.

Taken by ambulance to the hospital

Had 10 grand mal seizures today.

They are NOT the same as the fainting.

We are so far away from them (we are in NH and they are in Ohio)

My sister is beside herself. Has no more "sick days" left.

I don't know what else to say......

PLEASE, LORD.....

4 comments:

Cathy said...

So sorry Liz.

Praying for you all. Peace. Wisdom. Comfort. Blessed assurance.

Jes said...

Saying a Prayer!

Anonymous said...

This is awful. Your poor sister! May all of you feel God's love and peace right now. He is the Great Physician; He wrote all of your days before there was one of them. I will keep praying, too.

Shauna and Ben said...

WHAT???? We were just talking about Mike at Easter dinner. I was trying to catch my family up on the details...but now this??? the only thing I can hope is that out of this will come some DEFINITE ANSWERS! I think there is no way anyone can say it's in his head now! Please Lord!-amen to that! There has got to be someone who can get to the root of it all!