Sunday, December 27, 2009

Not Me! Monday

Let's just get it out in the open....I have EATEN WAAAAAY TOO MUCH FOOD IN THE LAST COUPLE WEEKS! Jillian is NOT happy with me- at all! :)

OK, had to get that out of the way because I knew there was no way I could get away with saying I have not eaten too much food. So onward with Not Me! Monday



On Christmas Day I did NOT stay in my pjs until 9pm...when I took a shower and put on a different set of pjs.

We did not order Chinese food on Christmas because no one wanted to cook a big meal...very odd because my mom cooks gourmet for holidays, but she has cooked SO much this Christmas already. Who can blame her!

I did not allow both cats to sleep in bed with me last night, allowing one of them to literally take up 1/2 the bed...who lets their cats rule their lives? I also did not sleep from side to side instead of head to foot of the bed so he could keep sleeping. That'd be sick.

Check out MckMama's blog for more Not Me! Monday! She started this whole gig!

Off to lunch at my favorite place and shopping/returns!

2 comments:

Shannon K. said...

Wow Chinese on Christmas. Who woulda thought that? I have something for you on my blog. Come get it here when you can: http://tinyurl.com/ykcancs

Anonymous said...

That is funny about the Chinese food, esp. with your mom going nuts in the kitchen for everything else.